Beth Boswell – Founder and Realtorbeth(at)boswellre(dotted)com
Simply put, Beth loves real estate. And with over 20 years in the business, she shows no signs of slowing down. Beth bought her first home at age 20 in the Washington DC Area. Since then she has personally bought and sold 14 homes, first in the Northeast, then in and around Atlanta and now the Florida Gulf Coast community of Watersound. She built her career on a very simple philosophy: go above and beyond. So whether you’re buying, selling, investing or flipping, Beth will bring her significant arsenal of knowledge and contacts to the table. Having been a real estate investor in Atlanta since 1990, Beth knows the unique characteristics of just about every neighborhood inside and outside of the Perimeter. Her innate ability to develop and nurture relationships has made her one of the top agents at Keller Williams. Plus, her positive energy and sparkling personality make her way fun to be around.
Prior to becoming a full-time Realtor, Beth worked for Outback Steakhouse International. Supporting the franchisees in their opening and ongoing operations, Beth helped successfully opened 110+ restaurants in 26 countries during her eight years. Prior to Outback, Beth worked full time in the insurance industry as a Property & Casualty, Life & Health Insurance agent for State Farm Insurance.
In addition to her real estate career, Beth enjoys maintaining an active lifestyle. In the past year, Beth completed the Augusta 70.3 Ironman, five sprint Ironman, and numerous 5ks and 10ks to benefit charities. An avid soccer fan, Beth has been playing soccer since she was 4 and currently coaches a girls youth soccer team of 9-10 year olds for UMC. She often works with Angels Among Us Pet Rescue to foster dogs in need of rehab and a new home.
- Homeowner and Real Estate Investor Since 1990.
- Personally Purchased and Sold $7.7 Million of Atlanta Real Estate
- Member of Atlanta Board of Realtors, National Association of Realtors
- Member of Georgia Real Estate Investors Association
- Designated Certified Residential Specialist.
- Designated Institute for Luxury Home Marketing Specialist
- REO (Real Estate Owned/Foreclosure) Listing Agent
- HUD Authorized Buyers and Listing Agent
- Red Book Contract Specialist Association
- REO (Real Estate Owned/Foreclosure) Bank Listing Agent
- Provide Banks With “BPO’s” (Broker Price Opinions) on a Weekly Basis
- Awarded Communities Magazine “Communities 100” (Top 100 Realtors in Atlanta) for 2006 & 2007
- Received a Career Launch Award from Keller Williams International, the 3rd Largest Real Estate Brokerage In The United States
- Keller Williams Realty New Agent Mentor
- “Rookie of the Year” for Keller Williams Buckhead & The Southeastern Region the First Year in Business
- Licensed Property & Casualty, Life & Health Insurance Agent. License currently inactive.
Heather Scott – Realtorheather(at)boswellre(dotted)com
With over a decade of experience in the banking and finance industry, Heather Scott brings a depth of knowledge that uniquely positions her as an expert in today’s complex real estate market. Her strong business mind combined with her can do attitude has made her a force to be reckoned with in finding properties and selling listings for her clients. Heather goes to great lengths to ensure her clients are happy.
Heather has spent the majority of her life in the Atlanta area and now enjoys life in Brookhaven with her husband and two boys. When Heather is not out searching for your dream home, she is walking to the neighborhood Farmer’s Market, training for half marathons, or traveling with her family.